Amazon Quiz Answer Today
Amzon Quiz 25 November, Amazon Quiz Today Answer, Amazon Quiz 25 November, Amazon 25 November Quiz, Amazon Quiz 25 November Answer, Rs.20000 Amazon Quiz Contest,Amazon Quiz 25 November Rs.20000 -Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
|Amazon Quiz Answer|
Amazon Quiz Date : 25th November 2019
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize: Rs. 20000
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date : 30th December 2019.
Aamazon Quiz Number Of Prize : 2
Instantly Quiz Answer-visit here
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
4. Play Amazon Quiz Contest And WinRs.20000.
Amazon Quiz Answer Today | 25th November 2019
Q.1. When he scored a century in his last test appearance, he became the first person to score a century on debut and in his last test match. Who is he?
Ans:- Greg Chappell
Q.2. In the 1975 Bollywood movie ‘Sholay’, what was the name of Basanti’s horse?
Ans :- Dhanno
Q.3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Ans:- Lines On a map showing equal rainfall
Q.4. Which sultan declared himself as ‘Sikander-I-Sani’ which means the second Alexander?
Ans:- Alauddin Khaliji
Q.5. In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
Ans:- South Africa
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 25 November
1. This Contest will commence on 24 November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.